Cheshire East LSCB is committed to providing a range of learning opportunities for all staff who deliver services to children, young people and families. In order to achieve this we are pleased to introduce a suite of E-Learning opportunities designed to complement existing multi agency learning and development programs.
Cheshire East LSCB will use E-Learning:
- to provide pre course information to participants before they access face to face multi agency training
- to facilitate safeguarding messages being made available to participants who find attending full days training events difficult
- to supplement existing learning opportunities
Courses we offer
- Safeguarding Children and Young People 2017
- An Introduction to Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Awareness of Forced Marriage
- Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation
Registering for e-learning courses
If you have one of the following email addresses you register on the e-learning website yourself and get instant access to the courses (most Cheshire East Council employees will already have access).
To register on the e-learning website you will need to:
- Visit https://cheshireeast.learningpool.com
- Click 'Create new account'
- Complete the registration form
- When asked to select an Organisation please choose from the drop down menu, for staff that are not Cheshire East Council employees, click on LSCB at the bottom of the list and then select your agency/sector
- Once registered you will receive an email which will confirm your username and password
If you have a different email address to those listed above you will need to complete the e-learning registration form and await access - this is not a automatic process and requests will be processed as soon as possible.
If you have any problems accessing LSCB courses please contact firstname.lastname@example.org