Neglect 2017 Campaign Resources
Cheshire East LSCB has developed the following campaign resources to highlight the issue of neglect, how to spot the signs and what to do next.
Purpose of the toolkit
- to raise awareness and share best practice
- to promote the Neglect 2017 campaign
- to create your own Neglect campaign and marketing materials
The toolkit contains visual templates, digital assets, messaging, and local information about neglect and campaign management advice.
Who’s it for?
Cheshire East Council staff, Police, Health & School professionals, community and voluntary organisations, local town & parish councils, parents, carers, residents and anyone who wants to support the campaign.
The campaign is one element of our new Neglect strategy 2017-2019. This ia a multi-agency approach to tackle the priorities for safeguarding the borough’s children and young people.
The campaign’s key messages are:
- what is neglect?
- how do we spot it?
- where do I find more information?
- who do I talk to?
- 1 in 10 children suffer neglect
- Generic Word Template(MS Word, 45KB)
- 30 second animation (GIF, 798KB)
- 15 second animation (GIF, 347KB)
- Digital web banner (JPEG, 254KB)
- Email Signature (JPEG, 142KB)
- A4 poster (PDF, 235KB)
- Roller banner (PDF, 876KB)
- PowerPoint Template (MS PowerPoint, 2MB)
- PR pack (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Social Media Assets
- A5 4pp leaflet
- PSHE Template
- Internal Newsletter Template (MS Word, 706KB)
- Waiting room screens (MS PowerPoint, 3MB)
- Strategic Document Template (MS Word, 611KB)
We were fortunate to work with and would like to express our huge thanks to Liz Griffen: Behaviour and Welfare Lead and the students from Eaton Bank Academy in Congleton for their help in developing this campaign.
For guidance on using the toolkit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Government Chronicle Awards 2018
We are proud to announce that this campaign has been shortlisted in the Local Government Chronicle Awards 2018 in the category of ‘campaign of the year’. For more information visit www.awards.lgcplus.com/shortlist-2018
The Municipal Journal Awards 2018
We are proud to announce that this campaign has been shortlisted in the Municipal Journal Awards 2018 in the category of ‘Innovation in Communications’. For more information visit http://awards.themj.co.uk/